Position: Volunteer Company Secretary / Administration
Liffey Sound 96.4fm, Lucan’s Community Radio Station are currently seeking suitable candidates for a dedicated Volunteer Company Secretary for our dynamic Volunteer Media Company. Role would entail attending monthly Board Meetings via Zoom.
- Attending monthly Board meetings via Zoom
- Ensuring that statutory forms are completed and filed out on time in the CRO/OFS
- Recording minutes of monthly meetings
- Manage the annual return deadline
- Maintaining share and other statutory registers
- Custody and use of the Company seal
Details / Requirements:
- Remote Working
- Full Time
- Current / Previous experience in a Company position
- Over 18 years
- Garda Vetted
- Photo ID / ID Check
Please forward your Curriculum Vitae and contact telephone number via email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of the Chairperson.